● Assembly Mission
The Assembly adopted the Inclusive concept in
working to achieve the third millennium goals through
implementing effective activities to support the movement of
organic farming and sustainable management of natural resources
to improve the living conditions of small producers of crops and
organic products and their families and providing healthy safe
food for consumers at national and international.
● Assembly Vision
Promote agricultural society and the protection of natural
● Assembly Goals
• Support organic agriculture movement in Fayoum governorate
(production & handling &
consumption & marketing).
• Support the implementation methods of
natural resources sustainable management in
Fayoum governorate .
• Work to improve living conditions for farmers and their
• Support the activities of environmental
education in the educational institutions and civil
• Support the Positive youth
development activities in the agricultural community in Fayoum
• Support the women empowerment in
the agricultural community in Fayoum.
• Support the fair trade practices and
implementing innovative marketing techniques at
national and international products of small farmers and their families
• support activities aimed at the
protection of the environment.
● Target groups
The FAODA's target groups are the following
(faculties of agriculture & agricultural high school & Primary
and Prep schools
- NGOs working in agricultural community
Consumers of agricultural products in ARE.
● Core Values
of the Assembly and members of the projects executive body are
following core values in implementation of the society activities: